Tuesday, January 12, 2010

#MUSIC MONDAY x #TOPIC TUESDAY

Sorry guys i so didnt post yesterday!! i was busy with grphx for a baby shower invite! FYI they turned out really nice!! ill have to post them when i get the permission from the client... anywhoo as always chk the ipod on the right for new music. i added:
*monica- everything to me ((old skool sample "silly of me"-denis williams))
*mariah carey ft nicki minaj- up out my face
*omarion-speedin



So today is topic tuesday and i am gonna talk about my found fam on my BBM... wow its amazing how you can click with ppl youve never met in life!! lol over my lil break in oakland ive been getting mad hits on my bbm courtesy of the "network train" bbm or die and #teamblackberry... ive befriended the following people... ((sorry if you havent yet maid the list))

Introducing ((D R U M R O L L   P L E A S E)):


NICK aka Impdata (on my bb)
he is does a  plethora of things... he works at a Air Pollution Company, Beat Maker,& a Radio Host and my absolute favorite a SNEAKER HEAD!! omg << my new "HFL" ((homie for life))
listen to radio here
yall can email him here
twitter him here
and if u have BBM here is his pin:30661D9F


Brain aka Shuffle (on my bb)
so this guy right here is of course going to catch my attention and not only because his bbm icon pic lol.. its because he does Graphic design!! yes were going to collab on my PORTFOILIO webpage so yall be looking out over the next month or so..!! yay!! he used to be a Dj now working for a label.. ((moving up like George n Weezy)) big ups!!
SZ DESIGNS-GRAPHICS & L.I.N.Y Entertainment - Head of Promo/Marketing Music (gosh that was a mouth full) lol
twitter him here
facebook him here
email him here
webpage(coming soon) here
bbm him here pin:307209E1


Lisandro aka Lee (on my bb)
This funny guy is an IT Manager @ GPS Tracking Company 
He works there daily and is a BBM or DIE Host at night!! forming the BBM OR DIE inner circle/Secret Society Group (in which im apart of) hes the best thing to happen to my bb!! shouts out to his bro MARQUI!! ((smooches hun, working on ur briefs/and midget socks) LMAO!!
his hoobies are working on computers/taking them over (yall know that s me all day!), making the most of his bb (as well as i do lets share what we have im sure u have more than me) and he likes to go to the museums and parks and reads up on psychology! hmm sounds like a winner ladies! lol
twitter him here
bbm him pin:309ECE0F
email him here

Aundria Dawson (on my bb)
Ok so this up and coming (very consistent) young lady is a wonderful Photographer and a DOPE retoucher ((i could learn something from this chick))!! We've been talking daily and are working together on a photo shoot for the FJ LAUNCH! and FJ_hil is working on her label's logo
AD PHOTOGRAPHY ((which im multi-tasking doing it right now)) haaah shes a go-getter and i love that about here! She stays on me ((makes me think i kinda need a personal assistant))  thanks for the love Audria!! Kepp your head up and continue to work hard!!lol anywhoo yall check her at show her mad love!! get ya pics up JUNKIIZ!!
check her out here
email her here


ok so there are about two more of you guys on my bbm contact list that i want to put on here... i sent u a message so reply back to me so that i can put you on!! i have special love for the ones listed above and hope that we stay connected throughout our BBM lives!!

in the words of my buddie LEE
************************BBM or DIE BITCHES!!!!********************
shots out to the affiliates << feel like a rapper when i say that! hahaaha 


 ok back to working on the logo yall leave me alone for like an hour so i can finish gosh!!! lol 

No comments: